paragui-dev

[paragui-dev] one more thing..

From: Asko Kauppi
Subject: [paragui-dev] one more thing..
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 21:07:34 +0300

I've become the nagging voice on the mailing list, right? :)

But as Apple CEOs often put it, one more thing..

the src/ystring stuff does not seem to get in with the compilation.

As I'm not a great fan of autotools, I have no clue how it should. So I forced it.. :)

Would like to work together with some cvs/autotools freak to "make these things right", so that next PG revision would work out-of-the box on OS X as well. Who'd help me?

-ak