paragui-dev

Re: [paragui-dev] one more thing..

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: Re: [paragui-dev] one more thing..
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 01:20:43 +0200

On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 09:07:34PM +0300, Asko Kauppi wrote:
> I've become the nagging voice on the mailing list, right? :)
Nagging voice means traffic. Fine. :)

> the src/ystring stuff does not seem to get in with the compilation.
??
src I understand, ystring not (sorry, I haven't looked at the sources
for a month and may be a bit out of date).

> As I'm not a great fan of autotools, I have no clue how it should.  So
> I forced it.. :)
>

> Would like to work together with some cvs/autotools freak to "make
> these things right", so that next PG revision would work out-of-the box
> on OS X as well.   Who'd help me?
Correct me, but does anyone like autotools? I mean they are very
practical and so on, but does anyone really _like_ them?

Sorry, I would like to help, but
- I already could have enough to do
- I am not an autotools freak, just a rather simple-minded consumer who
  had to fix some of these D*** bugs and has aquired some basic
  knowledge
- I know that I usually promise too much; see the first point.

cu,
Ulf

--
recursive: