Re: [paragui-users] crash

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] crash
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 00:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Well, not to worry.  The point is this:  VC6 paragui
projects do not always work without making sure that
the project settings specify that general-case
representation always is set for "this" pointers. I.e.

In Project Settings, C/C++, C++ Language,
blahblahblah, set such and such...

This has come up a few times already, and it's a
subtle point when something bad happens.  Maybe
someone else with cvs access could add an entry in the
FAQ?

Anyway, have a good break.

Andrew