Re: [paragui-users] crash

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] crash
Date: 21 Jul 2002 03:35:22 +0200

Am Son, 2002-07-21 um 00.36 schrieb Andrew Ford:
> It would have to be in the docs for you to overlook it
> :)
>
> I think this one definately needs to go in.  Alex?

Sorry for my absence,...
To be honest, i didn't quite get the point,...

Maybe i'm lazy....
Maybe i'm burned out ...
Maybe i need some vacation :))

Ok.
Lets keep it simple.
If anyone has any suggestion for the FAQ, just mail it to me.
It'll be in there right 2 sec after receiving your mail.

Hopyfully ;o)

To clarify things:

Lately i'm busy with other things (work, of course,... and pw2. it's
delayed i know, but you'll all be surprised. trust me).

ParaGUI 1.0.x got really stable, and i don't see any points to improve
it currently. It's just cool to program things with it.

To be exact,
I'm rewriting the old code (of PW2) to use the unlimited opportunities
of ParaGUI,...

I really don't know how long my *phase* will take. But be sure: "ParaGUI
will always be my baby".

In the meantime i would be glad if someone of you could catch all the
patches and suggestions and merge it to the stable tree.

Well,...
Maybe in the near future i will change my job (money rules), but ParaGUI
will stay the same (open for everyone, commercially used, all changes
immediately contributed).

Please let me take a break.
I think it's time to do so after ~2 years.

There are a couple of guys out there with CVS access. You won't need me.

Thanks for your support

Alex