Re: Multiple Inputs xml files and multiple xsl files to

From: Alex Muir
Subject: Re: Multiple Inputs xml files and multiple xsl files to
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 19:19:57 +0000

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 7:02 PM, Ole Tange <tange@gnu.org> wrote:
You simply add a :

    parallel echo :::: file1 file2

I do not know Calabash, but your are probably looking for something
along the lines of:

    PARALLEL="-j+$NumberExtraJobsPerServer --bar --sshlogin $servers
--timeout $timeout --joblog $jobLog" \
      parallel "sh /mnt/schematron/scripts/runCalabash.sh {2}
$documentSpecficLogs{1/.}Log.txt {1}" ::: $sourceDir*.xml :::
/mnt/schematron/xpl/*.xpl

If the tutorial does not help you, please show 4 the commands that you
want run given 2 xml-files and 2 xsl-files.

 ::: $sourceDir*.xml ::: -- Okay I didn't know you could do this with multiple files. I don't think that is clear on the tutorial.

I've read the tutorial however the use of multiples files only has examples such as " ls $sourceXMLDir*.xml |  parallel " i that I'm using.

What I'm doing is creating an initial parallel process loading that use ls  $sourceXMLDir*.xml as input on one cpu which executes a script that loads ls  $sourceXSLDir*.xsl as input which works. That second script is essentially the second line below and the first line below starts the process.

ls  $sourceXMLDir*.xml |  parallel -j1 --eta --progress --sshlogin $local --timeout $timeout --joblog $jobLog "sh /home/ec2-user/lech/bitbucket/schematronification/execute/Run-Parallel-Process-XSL.sh {}" $1

ls  $sourceXSLDir*.xsl |  parallel -j+$NumberExtraJobsPerServer --eta --progress --sshlogin $servers --timeout $timeout --joblog $jobLog "sh /home/ec2-user/lech/bitbucket/schematronification/execute/runCalabash.sh /home/ec2-user/lech/bitbucket/schematronification/xpl/RunSingleAssertionXSLTAgainstXML.xpl $documentSpecficLogs{/.}Log.txt {}" $1 $outputDir $logging $debug

Can that be reduced into 1 statement essentially running every.combination of *.xml with a *.xslt  using their file names as input into RunSingleAssertionXSLTAgainstXML.xproc?

Thanks
Alex

-

Regards