partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] Running Partysip with MSN messenger

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] Running Partysip with MSN messenger
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:27:24 +0200 (CEST)

I guess this comes from hugly bugs in oSIP.
The parser does some allocation without checking the size of
header while building the message. I previously hear that
some test with MSN messenger failed for this reason.

As soon as the record-route facility is built (my last generic
feature for partysip), I'll rewrote properly all that allocations,
using realloc... Sorry for those huge bugs, but time lacks... :<

Aymeric