partysip-dev

RE: [Partysip-dev] How to use windows messenger with SIP.

From: Vishal Jain
Subject: RE: [Partysip-dev] How to use windows messenger with SIP.
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 12:38:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Aymeric,

Mine is just Msn Messenger on windows 2000 box, and other one is
on winnt.  The configuration is just what you did. MSN messenger
version in 4.6 ( 4.6.0077 ). First I disabled the Authentication
on PartySip in first trial.  So any username that  you use login
works.  I am attaching my  Parysip configuration file as is that
works for me. In this file authentication is on. When I tried to
login as "address@hidden" it worked using  exact
credentials supplied in configuration file.

MSN messenger configuration is to use Communication Service, UDP
and server name. Confirm that you unchecked "My contacts include
users of .NET Messenger Service" in ".NET passport accont"

--
Regards,
Vishal Jain