partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] How to use windows messenger with SIP.

From: Vishal Jain
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] How to use windows messenger with SIP.
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 11:47:24 -0400 (EDT)

What version MSN messenger are you using Aymeric? In communication
services I have actually specified the FQDN of machine where my SIP
server is running. At now my configuration that works good is as
follows.

SIP SERver      :       chat1.ilx.net
SIP User        :       address@hidden
SIP Domain      :       chat1.ilx.net

>From my windows machine I have a direct route to chat1.ilx.net
either using DNS or hosts file. Let me know if it still does not
work. At now I can login with user name and password without any
problems. Even users on same server can see each other via SUBSCRIBE
method :-) . I have few issues regarding the proxy-proxy communication
that I will address later in other mail.

--
Regards,
Vishal Jain