pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Compiling in Mac OS X

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Compiling in Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:10:08 +0100

Hi,

> But did it work before this change? I mean, by calling aclocal,
> glibtoolize and so on...

Well, this is the first time I've tried, but running things manually
shows the same errors. Do you have leopard? A custom autoconf?

Yes, Leopard, with the default packages included in xcode tools:
 - GNU autoconf 2.61
 - GNU automake/aclocal 1.10
 - GNU libtool 1.5.22

By the way, I am having some problems with IMAP in Gmail, so if you got lots of mails from me in this thread, sorry for the spam... :-(