pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Compiling in Mac OS X

From: Aleksander Morgado Juez
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Compiling in Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:38:27 +0100

Hi,

gnulib provides portable implementations for both facilities. I
imported new modules for `malloc.h' and `getline'. Please update from
CVS and test it.

     I just updated and there is no problem with getline, but it keeps
complaining about the malloc.h file, which is not included in the lib
     directory.

  We should use <malloc.h> only if autoconf defines `HAVE_MALLOC_H'. I
  am preparing a patch for this.

Done in CVS. Now we include <malloc.h> only if it is available. If it
is absent then we assume malloc & friends are defined in <stdlib.h>.

Library compiles without problem. Torture chamber tests and utilities need the checking of HAVE_MALLOC_H for a correct compilation as well.

I also patched the `bootstrap' script to use `autoreconf'.

No problem with this.

Please, test the build in macosx and ACK.

ACK.
FIN. :-)