pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] I'm Back at last

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] I'm Back at last
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 07:52:57 +0100

   > >    pdf_<layer-name>_<module-name>.[ch]

   This sounds like a non-issue, but I'd like to suggest using dashes
   instead of underscores in filenames.  That gives them a separate
   namespace than C symbols.

That is interesting. I like the use of dashes vs. underscores (I am a
fanatic lisper after all ;)) but I usually use the underscore
convention for C source files just because there is a tradition to use
it.

I am not sure if there is some kind of portability issue under that
tradition.

I would not oppose to follow your suggestion if there is not a strong
statement against it. What do people think?