pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Testing pdf.h.

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Testing pdf.h.
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 00:20:09 +0100

    >     > Thanks for clarifying Karl. BTW, distributing gnulib headers along
with
    >     > pdf.h is also a bad idea, isn't it? So the public API shouldn't
depend
    >     > on any data type coming from those headers.
    >     >

    >    Then, I guess we have 3 ways to solve this:
    >
    >    3. Build an abstraction level upon gl_list so the public API doesn't
depend on
    >    gl_list.
    >
    > It is the list module in the base layer.

   Duh !!, I didn't notice.

   I'm willing to help to implement the list module if there is no
   problem.

Thanks.

The implementation of the list module should be trivial. If you take a
look to the list module API (in the reference manual) you will find
that it is almost identical to the gl_list.h API. Inlined functions
wrapping the calls to gl_list_* would suffice.