pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] time module unit test cases

From: anish patil
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] time module unit test cases
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 06:28:32 -0700

Hi all,

>>Nice! Are you using the texinfo format to document the testcases, isnt
it?

I have written basic unit test cases with implementation please find it attached, have a look at it .Though you have mentioned that instead of attaching send it inline . I thought it would be good as their is 28 files.

I have not written any negative test case i will cover it later

I have some doubts in mind i will send separate mail for that.

--
Anish Patil