pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Text module unit tests failing

From: pete
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Text module unit tests failing
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 03:11:52 -0000 (UTC)

> Do that means that the initialization of the text module will fail if
> LC_ALL= C or LC_ALL = POSIX?
>
> To have such locale configured is quite common. We should be able to

C and POSIX are perhaps the two most common locales and i may be wrong of
course but i thought they were VALID locales?  I don't mean to suggest any
extra work for anyone, but at the very least the unit tests should report
the particular tests were unable to run.  Most machines i have worked on
had the locale set to C.  Do ALL the unit test really depend on the locale
not being C or am i misunderstanding something?

--
Best Wishes,

Peter