pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Hello

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Hello
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 13:43:47 +0100

Hello Abhishek.

   Just subscribed to the mailing list .. Hello.

   I  was looking at the "help wanted" section of the savannah site for a
   project to contribute. The first project that I came across was
   gnupdf!

   I have programmed in C. (and java, python, scheme etc.)

   So, please let me know if I can be of any help.

Many thanks for your offer. Your help would be quite useful.

In our "Information for Newcomers" page
(http://www.gnupdf.org/Dev:Newcomers) you will find detailed
information on how to start contributing to the project. Please take a
look. As soon as you pick a task to work on I will create any needed
account for you.

Thanks again! :)