pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Free Software PDF validator

From: cedric Gémy
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Free Software PDF validator
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:27:23 +0100

Hello sam

i'm looking for such a software too. For press and print purpose I need
to check if PDF match some criterias or standards.
I actually don't know any free, unfortunately. I'm not a dev and really
have no mean to do it by myself (or it would already be on the way), but
i could help if someone would like to try.

cedric