pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] FS module, file size and free space with different inter

From: Scott Fohey
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] FS module, file size and free space with different interface
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 21:53:40 -0500

Hey William,

I note that you've assigned yourself the HTTP filesystem implementation.
I've been picking away at that for about a year. (Would swear that I assigned it
to myself some time ago, but cannot see any record of it in FlySpray)

Attached is the merge directive of where I'm at. I have basic
functionality up and
going - with a crude little utility to test it out.

There is quite a lot of work left to do, but this may be a good place
to start depending
on how much progress you've already made.

Hey Jose,

This isn't yet ready for prime-time, but since it's normally not
built, would you consider
applying it to the trunk so that William and I can both work at it?
William: I'd take your
input on this also...

--Scott Fohey