pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] FS module, file size and free space with different inter

From: William Demchick
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] FS module, file size and free space with different interface
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 09:20:16 +1300

> going - with a crude little utility to test it out.

Testing has been the hardest problem for me, so I am glad you have some ideas.

> There is quite a lot of work left to do, but this may be a good place
> to start depending
> on how much progress you've already made.

I have gotten most core functionality up and going (although, there is
still a lot of testing that should be performed).  I still have some
of the "higher level" functions left to implement, although it should
be fairly straight forward to use the core functionality to implement
them.

When I get a chance, I will take a peak at your implementation and see
what you've done.  It would be excellent if you could send me a quick
overview of where your at.  (Probably by private mail; no need to
bother everyone else for now.)

Thanks.

William Demchick

--