pengfork-devel

[Pengfork-devel] [ 101524 ] configuration file??

From: nobody
Subject: [Pengfork-devel] [ 101524 ] configuration file??
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 08:54:46 -0500

Support Request #101524, was updated on 2002-Nov-13 00:07
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101524&group_id=2708

Category: None

By: chupa
Date: 2002-Nov-20 14:54
Logged In: YES
user_id=9890
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.5 (X11; Linux i586; U;) Gecko/20020623
Debian/1.2.5-0.woody.1

Hey Laura,

OK, I see. The tun module available on vtun is really
outdated, tun module has been integrated into the kernel for
a while now... That's why pengfork is confused, it think you
have a recent tun module because it see the headers of your
2.4.18 kernel but you put an old one as module so it can't
be used.
Try to compile your kernel, with tun (CONFIG_TUN=m in the
section Network device support).It should solve the "Fatal
error" dumby message.
Now, for the PPPoE issue, I've got some report of French
users that login/pass I gave wasn't working so this seems to
be valable only in Germany :( ... Let me know if it works or
not...

Cheers,
JC

By: savannah