perlpanel-devel

Re: [Perlpanel-devel] PerlPanel 0.8.1 (CVS)

From: Gavin Brown
Subject: Re: [Perlpanel-devel] PerlPanel 0.8.1 (CVS)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:13:45 +0000

> i grabbed a copy from CVS a few minutes ago, almost everything
> works fine, just the panel is not recognized from openbox when i
> maximize a window and the panel is not 'expanded'

Do you mean, that when you maximise a window, the window doesn't stop at
the edge of the panel? Or that the panel is always on top? The first is
a feature, the second a bug.

> I also get the following messages in the xterm while running the panel in
> 'non-expanded mode'.
>
> xscreensaver: 21:25:03: 0: unrecognised ClientMessage
> "_NET_WM_STATE" received
> xscreensaver: 21:25:03: 0: for window 0x6000ce (perlpanel /
> Perlpanel)

[snip]

I can't reproduce this, I think it may be an xscreensaver issue. As a
rule messages printed to STD(OUT|ERR) can be ignored unless something
breaks.

Gavin.

--
Gavin Brown