Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] New features in Mail app

From: Tony (Angles) Puglisi
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] New features in Mail app
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 21:56:05 +0000

Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r) (address@hidden) wrote*:

>Inbox filters!!
>I will paypal or send you a personal check for $50 if you stop
>procrastinating on this and start getting some code in.
>I know $50 isnt much... but thats the offer.
>
>Seek3r

LOL, I'll be bored off my A** this weekend, as people are out of town, I'll
suspend
work on the IMAP socket class and try to pump out some inbox filtering code
instead.

$50, that buys alot of Diet Coke :)

Will someone post to this list their concept of how this "filtering" should
work,
so I at least have a target functionality to shoot for before I start writting
any
code. Note that this will provide me with some insight from people who actually
know what they want in this capacity. I know what I want, but _unfortunately_ I
do
not know everything :)

Rock On!
--