Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] adressbook-normalization

From: Tony (Angles) Puglisi
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] adressbook-normalization
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:24:58 +0000

Also, there is demand for mailing lists. The email code part of this is not a
problem, the question is what app should handle the mailing lists.

I suggest that since the addressbook already has email address, and a mailing
list
is juat a collection of email addresses, then the addressbook app should handle
the
creation and storing of mailing lists.

Comments... ?

--