[Phpgroupware-developers] Found a Bug

From: Joel Webb
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Found a Bug
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:20:13 +0000

I know that this isn't a place to post it. (I will post it on the website
later).

I noticed that having the phpgroupware to be set at
https://www.mydomain/com/phpgroupware

causes IE5.5 to crap out when downloading attachments, or vcards from the
addressbook. I can download them using Mozilla on WIN2000 but cant use the IE
5.5,
IE5.0 and the such.

I don't think it is a problem with my firewall unless the SSL downloads come
from
some other port than 443. But then again why did it work with Mozilla??

Anyway please email me if you have a suggestion.
--
Respectfully,

Joel Webb
WebbGroup Network Systems LLC