Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Found a Bug

From: Miles Lott
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Found a Bug
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 00:23:05 -0600

iirc, it detects IE, period.  Maybe we will have to get fancier
about this detection.  But the tools are there.  Someone with IE
5.5/6 and the other browsers that don't seem to behave should
work on this before they start parsing Content-disposition into
internet keywords, giving you pages that read 'Shop for
Content-disposition
at Amazon.com'.  Or maybe a page on attachments for a Conair hair
dryer..