Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] New stuff (performance improvements)

From: Ryan Bonham
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] New stuff (performance improvements)
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 17:50:55 +0000

Hi,

I just upgraded via cvs, and tried changing to PHP4 Sesion Id's instead of db. I
can't get past the user login screen though. It keeps comming back with Sesion
id
invalid. If i switch back to db sesion id's it works fine. I will look and see
if i
am getting any erros in the log file tonight, and post any thing i find.  I just
thought you would like to know.

Keep up the great work,

Ryan Bonham