Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] New stuff (performance improvements)

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] New stuff (performance improvements)
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 10:50:22 -0800

Your settings match mine, so I dont know what the problem is.
Im going to look at the php documentation for any clues.
One thing I do notice is different php versions.
On my windowsXP install Im using 4.1.0
On the phpgroupware.org site Im using 4.1.0RC2

And on your install your using 4.0.4pl1

It may have to do with the way Im allowing php to auto register based on
the $GLOBALS['HTTP_SESSION_VARS'] array.

Seek3r