[Phpgroupware-developers] New stuff (performance improvements) - fixed

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] New stuff (performance improvements) - fixed
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 12:40:26 -0800

OK. I found the problem. PHP4.1 has nicer session_vars support than
earlier php4 versions. I had used the newer style when I build the class
and if you didnt have php 4.1 then it wouldnt work. I have finally
figured out how to use the older php4 session support and have updated
the class. It should now work on any php4 version with session support
compiled in.

Seek3r