Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] please bang on email app

From: Ryan Bonham
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] please bang on email app
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 16:29:20 +0000

Tony,

I updated via CVS this morning. Here is what I have found so far. Form the
welcome
screen clicking on an email brings up a page not found. If I open the Email app
and
click on the same message it works. Also I don't know if this worked before or
not,
but from the welcome screen if I pick switch to folder, and pick a folder other
then inbox, I still get taken to the inbox.

Thanks,

Ryan