Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] please bang on email app

From: Angelo (Angles) Puglisi
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] please bang on email app
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 04:45:57 +0000

For me, filters were no good unless I could move mail between accounts.

To do that, email messages had to become objects themselves, divorced from any
particular server, this had been done.

Next is testing multiple accounts and moving mail between them.

Then comes filters. A major part of filters is redirecting messages from one
place
to another. It seemed stupid to limit this to just one account.