[Phpgroupware-developers] please bang on email app

From: Tony (Angles) Puglisi
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] please bang on email app
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 11:31:03 +0000

So the eagle has landed...

Well, not really, it's just flying upside down.

Before... you had an email account, and that account had folders, and those
folders
had emails.

Now... you have emails, and those emails (individually) have folders and
accounts
associated with them. Also, you have folders, those folders (individually) have
accounts associated with them.

So this is the reverse of what it was before. Since each message is its own
"object", this opens up the previously theoretical capability to list messages
regardless of origination, and manipulate them as easily as you used to, except
they
need not come from the same folder, nor the same account.

This does not sound like a big deal but it reversed the very premise the email
app
operated on before, so some var handling has changed dramatically.

Please report any errors you see asap, I just realized I forgot to stick in the
code
that dumps large messages instead of letting them get cought in some php buggy
race
condition... I'll put that back in the next commit.  sorry...
--
that's "angle" as in geometry