Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Hi for all

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Hi for all
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 10:27:25 -0600

Several people have been working on a Brazilian Portuguese translation file.

The most current versions of the software can be found on a CVS tree @ svannah. try: http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=509

If you want to submit a patch to the project that fixes a bug (we are in feature lock right now) look at http://docs.phpgroupware.org/patches.php, some things may refer to sf.net instead of savannah, but I am tying to update this, if you see it just replace the two.

- Josh Miller