[Phpgroupware-developers] howto get the latest cvs ?

From: Benoit St-Andre-CSA
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] howto get the latest cvs ?
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 11:45:54 -0500

Hi everyone

I know this is a very stupid question, but I tried to get a snapshot of
phpgroupware code on the CVS tree and I can't find my way around.

I tried that command: cvs
-d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware checkout
phpgroupware

and it only gives me the phpgrouware directory (perfectly normal to me, I
only ask phpgroupware module...). but there's got to be a way to get all
modules at the same time, isn't it ?

Thanks

Benoit St-André
Conseiller pédagogique en technologies de l'information et de la
communication
Animateur,  RÉCIT des Affluents
(450) 492-9400 poste 4536
courriel: address@hidden