Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] groups, categories, tickets, oh my.

From: aeb
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] groups, categories, tickets, oh my.
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 00:24:13 +0100 (CET)

the categories already work with the acl rights. you only will
see/add/edit etc... them, if you created the cat (so you are the owner) or
someone granted rights to you to see/add an item/edit/delete it...
the global categories are always and for all apps/users available. all
other categories are app- and userspecific. so if you add a category and
do not grant the rights to someone (this is done by edit the
app/preferences -> grant access section), the cat stays invisible
for everyone else than you ...
bettina