[Phpgroupware-developers] developer_tools translation not working

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] developer_tools translation not working
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:48:29 +0000

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the translation tool of developer_tools to finish the french
translation. Well, it does not want to work with me, and nobody told me he was
using it to make the translations, so I must be right when I think it does not
work well (and that's a pity cause it seems very usefull to me !)

I tried to debug it but can't figure what happens exactly, but for what I have
seen, it seems that when you make some changes in the translated phrases, and
hit the "write target file" button, the changes made to the fields does not
seem to arrive to the write_file function.

There must be a problem with the way developer_tools uses the function to have
the values put in the form.

I tried with Opera and IE, same thing.

If someone could be kind enough to take a little of is time and find where the
problem is, that would be great.

I'll try to be on IRC today if I can help (well, I think everybody's sleeping
as I'm alone right now ;)

See you.

Guillaume.