Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] developer_tools translation not working

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] developer_tools translation not working
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 08:05:20 -0600

The developer_tools aren't so much brocken as quirky. At least as far as my tests showed. I have intention to get into the code eventually and try to figure out why its quirky. last I looked, I think if you used the botton write Source file 1st and then write target file that it should work. I will try over this next week to get to this, till then I hope it not too big of an inconveinece

Thanks,
  Josh Miller