Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] developer_tools translation not working

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] developer_tools translation not working
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 10:02:13 +0000

>The developer_tools aren't so much brocken as quirky.  At least as far as my
>tests showed.  I have intention to get into the code eventually and try to
>figure out why its quirky.  last I looked, I think if you used the botton
>write Source file 1st and then write target file that it should work.  I
>will try over this next week to get to this, till then I hope it not too big
>of an inconveinece

Well, as it would be easier to translate with the developer_tools translate
tool, I was just wondering if it was a good idea to wait for it to work, or if
I should better to it byt hand as usual.

The main goal for me is to entirely finish the french translation before the
0.9.14 goes out. So if you can figure out why there's this problem next week,
that should leave me enough time.

BTW, I tried the "first write source file" thing, and it did not work.

Thanks for the help !