Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Module Creation without authentication

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Module Creation without authentication
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:00:39 -0600

there is an anon_wraper.php that can be set up to let users login as an anonymous user. This user could them be granted access to a module.

It may take some digging, but I think there is some thing somewhere that tells how to set this up. I don't think I have added it onto the docs site. I havn;t played with that since I have been working on it, and documenting it hadn't occured to me.

Guess thats one more thing for my todo list.

- Josh Miller