[Phpgroupware-developers] email classes and app status

From: /Angles/ Puglisi
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] email classes and app status
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 02:11:17 +0000

I Think these things have been added in oast few weeks (it's hard to remember)
BCC
View Raw Mail
Fullname and email address transfer from addressbook window
multiple account support
a UI page to manage these "extra accounts"
multiple streams open at the same time to different servers
List box with every folder from every account you have
inter-account mail moving
Mail filters, VERY basic, but works
unlimited filter chains

I really can't remember all this stuff, usually they all relate to each other
and
that's why they get added.

NEEDED:
Very soon now we should probably put this email code in the QA Branch. I will
not
enable "delete" as a filter action until I'm sure the integrity of the matching
is good.

All these things are standard on just bout any desktop email apps and many web
based
ones as well. I thought it important we have email capability aproximately in
the
range of what people expect and need.

At least this is a start... needs to be hammered for bugs though...