Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] email classes and app status

From: Patrick J. Walsh
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] email classes and app status
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 18:03:10 -0800

Nice work, Angles!

..Patrick (mr_e)

--On Sunday, January 27, 2002 2:11 AM +0000 "/Angles/ Puglisi" <address@hidden> wrote:

I Think these things have been added in oast few weeks (it's hard to
remember) BCC
View Raw Mail
Fullname and email address transfer from addressbook window
multiple account support
a UI page to manage these "extra accounts"
multiple streams open at the same time to different servers
List box with every folder from every account you have
inter-account mail moving
Mail filters, VERY basic, but works
unlimited filter chains

I really can't remember all this stuff, usually they all relate to each
other and that's why they get added.

NEEDED:
Very soon now we should probably put this email code in the QA Branch. I
will not enable "delete" as a filter action until I'm sure the integrity
of the matching is good.

All these things are standard on just bout any desktop email apps and
many web based ones as well. I thought it important we have email
capability aproximately in the range of what people expect and need.

At least this is a start... needs to be hammered for bugs though...