[Phpgroupware-developers] errors everywhere in 15.001

From: Mattt
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] errors everywhere in 15.001
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:48:51 +1000

Hi again all,

  I've had a chance to investigate further, and it now appears my phpGW is
suddenly (fairly) full of holes (ie: getting a _lot_ of errors, particularly
when submitting forms (f'rinstance, calendar does this, and adds/edits the
entry anyways - todo chokes also (in an entirely different way), and fails
to add/edit the entry))...

  It's the 0.9.15.001 branch from CVS, and I've been updating it a couppla
times a day to see if something comes good. Is this something that's unique
to me, or is this version known to be currently somewhat broken?

  If I was to mv my phpGW, and grab Version-0_9_14-branch (I'm guessing this
to be the latest stable, please lemme know if I'm wrong) from CVS - leaving
the existing mySQL db alone - will it fall over?

Cheers,
 Mattt.
 address@hidden                  icq: 117539757
 www.pulse.nq4u.net                     gsm: 0438 749 962