Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] error while sending mail

From: /Angles/ Puglisi
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] error while sending mail
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:03:57 +0000

If you use a later version, either the cvs "Version-0_9_14-branch" or the HEAD
version, any similar error will have a detailed "client-server chat" that is an
exact record of what went on between phpgw and the SMTP server up to and
including
the thing that caused the error.

Please upgrade and try again, then paste the information in an email, as you did
here, and sent to the list. The more detailed information will allow for
immediate
diagnosis of the problem.

Thanks.

address@hidden wrote*:

> hello every body,
>iam  new to the mailing  list...all these cvs's  means
>bulshit for me..i dont know..can any body tell about that to me.....i
>devoloping
somethings  in php..also in
>groupware...
>i  have a problem  while sending   mail  to qmail server
>i am able to recieve mail i am not able to send  mail after
>composing..
>
>the  error reads ..
>

>err_code: '420';
>err_msg: '0:';
>err_desc: ''.
>To go back to the msg list, click here
>Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end()
in /var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 44