Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] place your vote, be heard!

From: Patrick J. Walsh (mr_e)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] place your vote, be heard!
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 14:50:24 -0800

My preference:

On Friday, February 01, /Angles/ Puglisi <address@hidden> wrote:

Sort of a combination of options. I like having the date, but could care less about the time. And name and e-mail are mandatory.

..Patrick (mr_e)

If this matters to any one, here are some various email apps doing the
Reply "so-and-so wrote:"
thing. Does anyone have a preference, or care ?

THE CHOICES ARE:
(A) Phpgroupware:

/Angles/ Puglisi (address@hidden) wrote*:

(B) Mozilla 5.0 (Linux)