RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] place your vote, be heard!

From: Frederik Denkens
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] place your vote, be heard!
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 17:35:05 +0100

Just one thing: don't forget about multiple languages...

Also, I like a timestamp in it. Especially when you have multiple replies in a
thread, it makes it much easier to see whome said what at what time ->
timeline. If you don't like, you can always delete it from the body.

just my 0.02 Euro.

Regards,

Frederik.