Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] again, my changes to the backup scripts

From: aeb
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] again, my changes to the backup scripts
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 00:13:37 +0100 (CET)

hey Aiko,
i added a site configuration page to backup in head cvs to make the
paths of the needed apps/db_dirs configurable. so this should work now
also for your system without to edit the scripts manually. keeping only a
number of backup versions still doesnt work correctly, also your
suggestion didnt have the right result here :)
to copy the whole backup of phpgw in any users homedir doesnt make sense
to me, will not go into cvs.
please check, if anything else is working now for you.
grtx. ceb

[have a lot of funk]