Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Another fresh install problem

From: Bob Schader
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Another fresh install problem
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 15:37:37 -0500

Marcel,

Your current problem lies with an error in timetrack. Miles Lott had
previously sent me patches for timetrack to change the name of the
offending table to shorten it for compatibility with pgsql. I commented
that it was nice to see others starting to take an active role in timetrack,
but could he please commit the patched files to CVS as I was currently
not able to access the proper .14 branch. I have also been extremely
busy trying to find gainful employment since losing my job back in November
and have just recently started a temporary job at half the salary I was
making before, so now I have to work even more to be employed AND
continue looking for another job. With all this going on, it is nearly
impossible
for me to also digest the ever changing source code in order to keep up
with all the undocumented API functions.

Anyway, I don't want to sound like I'm ranting or anything regarding the above
statements.

It should be noted that Timetrack in it's current form still does not
completely
install from phpgroupware's setup program (it has it's own setup program that
may or may not work anymore), and it still doesn;t support pgsql because of
this fact. Sorry.

Bob Schader