[Phpgroupware-developers] instalation problem-----mysql

From: dhayalan suresh
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] instalation problem-----mysql
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 14:01:28 +0530

dear friends,
when i  installed the latest version   of phpgroupware 0.9.14  when i run
the setup/index.php i got  problems with
mysql creation of tables .....it started saying

           1.  the char data type length  should be within 255  for various
tables like chat ,
felamimail,weather we changed certain lengths of columns to be 140
            2. it also said to define the not null  constrain for  columns
with  various keys like  unique,primary ..

so we changed the  asked things   and  it  started working  fine...is there
any thing  wrong with mysql version ..or
with the design  of phpgroupware..if iam right saying  it as a bug how come
u relesase it as a stable version..if iam not wrong??.
kindly answer me..

thank's
contact me .
address@hidden