[Phpgroupware-developers] filemanager and phpwebhosting apps in setup

From: Peter Andersson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] filemanager and phpwebhosting apps in setup
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:24:49 +0100

I'm a phpGroupWare newbie, but I think I got this right.

In the setup it seems to me that the Filemanager path setting is also used
by phpWebhosting.
To me this seems dangerous (not security),
It's confusing and erronous that two different apps (one using 'users' and
'groups' dirs under setup path and the other using 'home' dir).

At least to me this means that if I want both apps working, I cannot have a
user 'home' using Filemanager, and connot have user 'users' nor user
'groups' using phpWebhosting.

Maybe you guys want it this way?
I would personnaly want it to be two separate settings. It would be much
clearer, and more futureproof. (New file apps need new basedirs).

Anyway, thanks for this M$ killer. The whole thing seems well made and
definately has potentials.