RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware and coldsync

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware and coldsync
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:08:59 -0400

1. Check that palm_addressbook table has been added to the phpgw database

2. Check that the coldsync configuration file lists the correct host and
name for the phpgw database (I don't think this is the problem or you'd get
an error when trying to connect - not after you've connected)

3. I'm going to see if I can get some time to check whether an empty table
causes a problem for this query (I don't think it should)