RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware and coldsync

From: Adam Hull
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware and coldsync
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 23:33:19 +0000

I just ran this query:

SELECT e.*, p.palm_rec_id, u.cat_name FROM (palm_addressbook p RIGHT JOIN
phpgw_addressbook e ON p.cal_id = e.id) LEFT JOIN phpgw_categories u ON e.id =
u.cat_id WHERE e.owner = ?

and it returned nothing. is it because the palm_addressbook table is empty?
But I would think that palm_addressbook requires no initial data, right?