Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] anglemail (was: Trash)

From: SI Reasoning
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] anglemail (was: Trash)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:24:57 -0500

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:25:37 +0000, you wrote:
well the instructions said to just rename email and then untar into
/var/www/html/phpgroupware. I even changed the permissions to apache:apache
as the other directories.

Is there something else I need to do?

>same here
>
>Alex Borges (address@hidden) wrote*:
>>
>>Its what it works on....works fine here.....
>>
>>El mié, 10-07-2002 a las 14:41, SI Reasoning escribió:
>>> I tried Anglemail but could not get it to work with .14cvs. Why is it
>>> not part of the greater phpgroupware project? Does anyone have it
>>> working in .14cvs?
>>>

>>Phpgroupware-developers mailing list
>>address@hidden

SI Reasoning
address@hidden
gpg public key ftp://ftp.p-p-i.com/pub/si-mindspring-pubkey.asc

 "I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me
 and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country....
 Corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in
 high places will follow, and the money power of the country
 will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the
 prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated
 in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."
-Abraham Lincoln